Re: "global" font style change

From: Mary Haley <haley_at_nyahnyahspammersnyahnyah>
Date: Mon, 5 Dec 2005 10:22:17 -0700 (MST)

Bob,

You can do this via the .hluresfile, which we recommend that all users
download and put in their home directory, especially if they are using
the gsn_xxx scripts. The .hluresfile contains resources settings that
you want to apply every time you run an NCL script.

For more info:

    http://www.ncl.ucar.edu/Document/Graphics/hlures.shtml

This shows you how to set a global font. Note that you cannot set
gsn* resources in this file, and that some resources are overridden by
the gsn_xxx scripts.

--Mary