Re: ncl - no data value interpolation

From: Micah Sklut <micahs_at_nyahnyahspammersnyahnyah>
Date: Fri, 9 Dec 2005 15:19:23 -0500

Following up on my previous email for dealing with the no data values...

Here is an example image:
http://udel.edu/~micahs/wna_ne00.gif
code:
http://udel.edu/~micahs/wna_ne.ncl

As you can see by the image, my contours are smooth (non raster), but the no
data
values along the coastline become blocky.

I understand this is the nature of the dataset, but I'm looking for a
technique to interpolate the data values into the no data areas (however
un-scientific that may be...).

Thanks.

Micah