Re: vertical lines through maps , Re: ncl-talk posting

From: Micah Sklut <micahs2005_at_nyahnyahspammersnyahnyah>
Date: Sun, 11 Dec 2005 12:29:15 -0500

Regarding the vertical transparent lines:

I just discovered something interesting regarding the vertical lines on the
ps files:

When viewing the ps file on one monitor using GGV (gnome ghostview 1.99)
then vertical lines are present.

Viewing the file on another monitor using a different ghostview view (gv
3.5.8), the lines
are NOT present.

When, converting to gif (using Image Magick- convert tool), the lines are
present regardless...

This leads me to believe the lines are not just a result of the convert
program, but are being derived from the original file.

Any thoughts on this?

Micah