Re: contour plot question

From: Mary Haley <haley_at_nyahnyahspammersnyahnyah>
Date: Tue, 14 Mar 2006 08:31:53 -0700 (MST)

Jerry,

There's a function called "gsn_attach_plots" that allows you to attach
a series of plots to each other, either along the X axis or the Y
axis.

Please see example #10 at:

   http://www.ncl.ucar.edu/Applications/panel.shtml

We really need more examples of this! If anybody out there has an
example of using gsn_attach_plots that is similar to what Jerry is
using, would you be willing to share it? I would also be happy to
put this example on our application pages.

Thanks,

--Mary