Re: Installing ncarg-v4.0 on OpenSuse 11.3

From: Dennis Shea <shea_at_nyahnyahspammersnyahnyah>
Date: Thu Feb 17 2011 - 11:55:53 MST

FYI

  There are some historical error messages
  that refer to MAPCHI

  MAPCHI - ERROR EXIT FROM GQPLCI
  MAPCHI - ERROR EXIT FROM GQPMCI
  MAPCHI - ERROR EXIT FROM GQTXCI

   ====

Further: on the WWW [ Tue Aug 14, 2007 7:48 pm ]

   #if defined NCARG410 || defined NCARG422
        CALL mapchi (2,0,idsh)
   #else
        CALL mdpchi (2,0,idsh)
   #endif