Re: wrf against trmm

From: Mary Haley <haley_at_nyahnyahspammersnyahnyah>
Date: Thu Oct 20 2011 - 14:05:26 MDT

Dear Pascal,

This email list is for asking questions about installing NCL. In the future, please post NCL questions to ncl-talk,
and WRF post processing questions to wrfhelp@ucar.edu (I've CC'ed them.)

Please see the WRF-ARW online tutorial which contains some precipitation examples:

http://www.mmm.ucar.edu/wrf/OnLineTutorial/Graphics/NCL/Examples/PRECIP/wrf_Precip.htm

We have one WRF precipitation example on the NCL website at:

http://www.ncl.ucar.edu/Applications/wrfpcp.shtml

--Mary