Re: QuikScat HDF reading problem?

From: Dennis Shea <shea_at_nyahnyahspammersnyahnyah>
Date: Sun, 15 Jan 2006 22:59:04 -0700 (MST)

Hello,

I am appending a modified script. The output looks ok to me.

The reason for so many "little holes" is that you chose
a color map ["testcmap"] that has white right in the
middle of the data. This lead to both valid values
and _FillValue [missing values] to be white [transparent].

It does look like their are more missing values at higher latitudes.

I also modified the ascii data you were outputting.

good luck