Re: easy 3D plot

From: Mary Haley <haley_at_nyahnyahspammersnyahnyah>
Date: Mon, 6 Mar 2006 14:57:18 -0700 (MST)

NCL has very limited 3D plotting. To see some examples, see the
"examples" section in the documentation for the functions tdez2d,
which draws a surface plot, and tdez3d which draws an isosurface plot:

   http://www.ncl.ucar.edu/Document/Functions/Built-in/tdez2d.shtml
   http://www.ncl.ucar.edu/Document/Functions/Built-in/tdez3d.shtml

If you need more capabilities than what NCL can provide, then you
can look into the NCAR Graphics "TDPACK" utility:

http://ngwww.ucar.edu/ngdoc/ng/supplements/tdpack/

The "Examples" section here has quite a few more examples and more options
for controlling the graphical options.

--Mary