Reducing the file size of PS images.

From: Alex Gardner <alexg_at_nyahnyahspammersnyahnyah>
Date: Fri, 31 Mar 2006 14:01:50 -0700

Does any one have an example of a good way to reduce the file size of post
script images being created in a loop? I am trying to make yearly animations
(365 fames) from netcdf files with daily values. Using the "do" function I
can create images as post scripts but the files are quite large when
combined. I've playing around with the ImageMagick functions convert and
mogrify but haven't been able to get them working. If someone has an example
of what they've done, I would appreciate being able to look at their ncl
file.

Thanks,
Alex