Re: Reducing the file size of PS images.

From: Sam Drinkard <sam_at_nyahnyahspammersnyahnyah>
Date: Fri, 31 Mar 2006 22:33:00 -0500

Hi Alex,

    I don't know if you are looking for a free solution or something
that you might have to drop a few $$ on, but a good friend of mine in
ATL has written / been associated with a company that does all kinds of
neat stuff with PS and PDF files. His name is Lawrence Freil
<lef_at_freil.com> and the url for their website is:

http://www.apagoinc.com/

    I suspect you can find some tools there to do whatever you are
wanting, much better than any free or gnu utilities out there. He
helped me out with the pdf problems via their pdf enhancer, which
shrinks huge pdf's down to a manageable size. Check our their website
and the tools they offer. I know of nothing better.

Sam