Re: contour of division states of Brazil

From: Adam Phillips <asphilli_at_nyahnyahspammersnyahnyah>
Date: Tue, 22 Aug 2006 17:15:25 -0600

Hi Marcos,

If you have the latitude and longitude coordinates for the outlines of
the Brazilian states, NCL could draw them for you. An example of this is
shown here where the Indian meteorological subdivisions are plotted:
http://www.ncl.ucar.edu/Applications/polyg.shtml#ex9
http://www.ncl.ucar.edu/Applications/polyg_9_lg.png

I do not believe that NCL has the Brazilian states included in its map
databases, but someone please correct me if that isn't true.
Adam