legend over map panel?

From: ozan mert gokturk <gokturko_at_nyahnyahspammersnyahnyah>
Date: Tue, 29 Aug 2006 13:13:00 +0300

Hi Mary,

I want to put a legend for my symbols, over a map panel (not below it, as in
polygons example 8 on NCL web site), and want to do this by using
gsn_polymarker_ndc and gsn_text_ndc. But the legend is placed behind the panel,
and becomes invisible. Is there a way to put it on the panel and make it
visible? Thank you for your help (my code and data file are in the attachment).

--Ozan