Print problem after reinstallation

From: Qin Han <qhan_at_nyahnyahspammersnyahnyah>
Date: Thu, 31 Aug 2006 12:26:36 -0700

Hi all,

I am having a small problem when I use "print" at the command line. "If run at
the command line, print invokes a pager for scrolling through the list. The
pager is either "more" or whatever the user's PAGER environment variable is
set to." This is what it did before. But after reinstall the kubuntu system,
when I use "print", the pager does not work anymore and all the values come
out at one time. The user's PAGER environment variable is set to "less".
Anyone know how to solve that?

Thanks,
Qin

--
Qin Han, qhan_at_uci.edu, Department of Earth System Science
University of California, Irvine CA 92697-3100. Tel: (949) 824-2314