Re: Print problem after reinstallation

From: Dennis Shea <shea_at_nyahnyahspammersnyahnyah>
Date: Thu, 31 Aug 2006 13:36:55 -0600 (MDT)

>I am having a small problem when I use "print" at the command line. "If run at
>the command line, print invokes a pager for scrolling through the list. The
>pager is either "more" or whatever the user's PAGER environment variable is
>set to." This is what it did before. But after reinstall the kubuntu system,
>when I use "print", the pager does not work anymore and all the values come
>out at one time. The user's PAGER environment variable is set to "less".
>Anyone know how to solve that?

Yes ... wait till version a034 is released in mid-September. :-)

There was a bug in version a033

   http://www.ncl.ucar.edu/future_release.shtml

Contains the following:

Paging bug with print functions
    If you used printing functions like print or
    printVarSummary interactively in version a033,
    the output would scroll continuously and not allow paging.

Regards