page layout problem

From: David B. Reusch <dbr_at_nyahnyahspammersnyahnyah>
Date: Fri, 10 Nov 2006 17:31:48 -0500

I am creating a 3 page plot with 20 xy plots on each page (panelled as 4
rows x 5 cols). instead of all 3 pages having the same layout (plot
sizes, margins, etc.), the 2nd page is smaller than the other two. I've
been using NCL for similar multipage plots for a long time and this is
the first time I've run into this. I see the same thing on a032, a033
and a034 (all on OS 10.4.8). the link below connects to a file with the
script, sample output and supporting files.

http://www.geosc.psu.edu/fetch.php?file=506

thanks in advance for help/explanations of this weirdness!
dave

--
517 Deike Building
Earth & Environmental Systems Institute