RE: [ncl-talk] how to save the figures of NCL

From: Debasish Pai Mazumder <debasish_at_nyahnyahspammersnyahnyah>
Date: Sat, 30 Jun 2007 21:30:12 -0800

Dear Huang,

To plot over particular region, you can specify the maximum and minimum
latitude and longitude of your region interest.

  resources@
<http://www.ncl.ucar.edu/Document/Graphics/Resources/mp.shtml#mpLimitMode>
mpLimitMode = "LatLon"

  resources@
<http://www.ncl.ucar.edu/Document/Graphics/Resources/mp.shtml#mpMinLonF>
mpMinLonF = min_lon

  resources@
<http://www.ncl.ucar.edu/Document/Graphics/Resources/mp.shtml#mpMaxLonF>
mpMaxLonF = max_lon

  resources@
<http://www.ncl.ucar.edu/Document/Graphics/Resources/mp.shtml#mpMinLatF>
mpMinLatF = min_lat

         resources@
<http://www.ncl.ucar.edu/Document/Graphics/Resources/mp.shtml#mpMaxLatF>
mpMaxLatF = max_lat

Please check the example 3 in the website:
http://www.ncl.ucar.edu/Applications/cylineq.shtml

It is also mention in Manual

Thanks

Debasish