Re: How to use NCL to plot EASE grid vector

From: Dennis Shea <shea_at_nyahnyahspammersnyahnyah>
Date: Tue, 11 Dec 2007 15:21:35 -0700

[1]
The NCL version you are using [ 4.2.0.a030 ] was released in July 2003.
There has been 6 releases since then. The current version of
NCL is 5.0.0. You can get a binary for the IBM [this is the easiest
approach] or you can get the source code.

You must register before downloading:
http://www.ncl.ucar.edu/Download/index.shtml
[2]
There is an NCL script to convert EASE binary ice motion files to netCDF.
There is a script to plot the data. I will send both in another email.

Good luck