Re: Extract station from model data

From: Mateus Teixeira <mateus.teixeira_at_nyahnyahspammersnyahnyah>
Date: Tue, 5 May 2009 06:56:11 -0300

Dear Benjamin,

You can use one of the interpolation functions (
http://www.ncl.ucar.edu/Document/Functions/interp.shtml) do get model data
into a specific (lat/lon) point. I use linint2_points function to do such a
task (
http://www.ncl.ucar.edu/Document/Functions/Built-in/linint2_points.shtml).

Take a look at the examples in these pages.

I hope this can help you!

Best regards,

Mateus

2009/5/4 Benjamin Lamptey <bllamptey_at_gmail.com>

> Hello,
> I wish to extract a station (lat/lon) from WRF data for comparison with the
> actual observation at the station. Can someone point me to an example
> script?
>
> Thanks
> Ben

Mateus da Silva Teixeira