problem with error messages

From: <gs416492_at_nyahnyahspammersnyahnyah>
Date: Sun Dec 26 2010 - 13:36:30 MST

Hello,

I have successfully installed NCL, but I am having the following problem
with the error messages: Part of the error message is getting cut-off. For
example:

atal:syntax error: line 84 in file divergence2.ncl before or near

^

The 'F' in fatal is being cut-off, and the carrot isn't pointing to
anything. For some reason this doesn't always happen. Sometimes the full
error message shows up in the terminal (I am using Fedora Linux):

fatal:error in statement
fatal:Syntax Error in block, block not executed
fatal:error at line 126 in file divergence2.ncl

Does anyone know why this happens?

-Gabriel Susca-Lopata
GS416492@albany.edu