Re: Overlay NCEP fnl data upon wrfout data

From: Mary Haley <haley_at_nyahnyahspammersnyahnyah>
Date: Mon Jan 10 2011 - 09:19:08 MST

Hi Alice,

The overlay should work find between the two sets of functions. You
have to be sure that you either have the map projection right (this is
a wrf_xxx requirement), and/or that you have lat/lon information for
your data so that NCL knows where to overlay the data.

If you can provide your script and data, I should be able to help you
fix the problem.

Please see the instructions at http://www.ncl.ucar.edu/report_bug.shtm
for providing your files.

Thanks,