Re: Gedit Highlighting Scheme

From: ahmed lasheen <ahmed4kernel_at_nyahnyahspammersnyahnyah>
Date: Thu Jan 06 2011 - 15:24:58 MST

Hello
I hope that the NCL developer group make a text file which include all
possible functions and procedures for each new version of the NCL.

There is a file called dictionary.dic in the editor enhancement section
http://www.ncl.ucar.edu/Applications/editor.shtml#vim contains most of the
functions and procedures of NCL .

I also wrote the file again with "new line separation" (each name
in separate line.)
i have attached it .