Re: Array of objects

From: David Brown <dbrown_at_nyahnyahspammersnyahnyah>
Date: Fri Jan 28 2011 - 12:01:05 MST

Hi Daniel,

At this point, I don't think we will do anything that is backwards incompatible with the description I have given you, except (perhaps -- might not make it for 6.0.0) for defining different behavior for "lifo" and "fifo" lists, that will affect the order of insertion and/or removal of list elements. We will definitely have a way to keep track of the current number of elements, plus the syntax for creating multi-element lists with a single line of code. This will still be considered a beta-level feature in 6.0.0.

 -dave