Re: if statement / isinteger

From: Paula Doubrawa Moreira <pmoreira_at_nyahnyahspammersnyahnyah>
Date: Thu Jan 27 2011 - 20:37:00 MST

Sorry the *do* just entered in the email, I don't actually have it in the
script. My problem is that it's returning False, not True...

I want *x* to be always an odd whole number, so say *x=12.3*

*xround = round(x,0) *will be 12
*a = xround/2 *will be 6, except even though it's a whole number,
it's still not an integer, it's a "float" like *x* was originally.

So when I test with *isinteger* it gives me False and doesn't execute the
statement. Intuitively I though the number would "convert itself" to integer
if it was a whole number but of course it stays what it is. I just wanted to
add 1 if my number was even, because I only wanna work with odds.

Any easier way to sort between odds/evens?

Thanks!