Re: fatal:Div: operator failed, can't continue

From: wei huang <whua27_at_nyahnyahspammersnyahnyah>
Date: Mon Jan 31 2011 - 21:39:17 MST

Dear Respected Dr. Shea and Andrea,
Many thanks for your cooperation. The code is working fine, please would you
like to have a look on it. I want to confirm is it ok or not?
thanks again,
********************************

   qv = a->QVAPOR

    P = a->P ; perturbation

    Pb = a->PB ; base state pressure

    P = P + Pb ; total pressure

   theta = a->T ; perturbation potential temperature
(theta+t0)

   theta = theta + 300.

   TK = wrf_tk (P, theta)

   RH = wrf_rh (qv, P, TK)

   RH@_FillValue = -999

   RH = where(RH.ne.0,RH,RH@_FillValue)

   RH = 1. / RH

   print("min(RH)="+min(RH)+" max(RH)="+max(RH))

   printVarSummary(RH)

   qs = (qv/RH)*100

   copy_VarCoords(qv, qs )

   printMinMax( qs, True )

   printVarSummary(qs)

 end

;*********************************

(0) min(RH)=0.01 max(RH)=1.73741e+23

Variable: RH

Type: float

Total Size: 102667500 bytes

            25666875 values

Number of Dimensions: 4

Dimensions and sizes: [Time | 24] x [bottom_top | 39] x [south_north |
160] x [west_east | 105]

Coordinates:

Number Of Attributes: 3

  _FillValue : -999

  units : %

  description : Relative Humidity

(0)

(0) min=0 max=116.133

Variable: qs

Type: float

Total Size: 102667500 bytes

            25666875 values

Number of Dimensions: 4

Dimensions and sizes: [Time | 24] x [bottom_top | 39] x [south_north |
160] x [west_east | 105]

Coordinates:

Number Of Attributes: 1

  _FillValue : -999