Labelbar issue

From: Xin Xi <xxi_at_nyahnyahspammersnyahnyah>
Date: Thu Feb 24 2011 - 17:15:02 MST

Thanks a lot to Adam Phillips for the previous help on label bar.
I am having another problem. I want to put the land cover category name on
the figure. I made two tries - first, I used gsn_text_ndc, but it appeared
too crowded, and it doesnot look good to squeeze those text below the
labelbar. Changing paper margin doesnot work in this case. The figure is
here: http://labara.eas.gatech.edu/~xxi3/lctype_usgs.pdf

Alternately I tried to use lbstring, but it doesnot look better than the
text option. Plus, how can I make the lbstring align left (right beside) the
color bar? Figure is here: http://labara.eas.gatech.edu/~xxi3/lctype.pdf

Thanks for any help.

--
*Xin Xi
School of Earth and Atmospheric Sciences