Re: precompiled ncl binary version

From: Mary Haley <haley_at_nyahnyahspammersnyahnyah>
Date: Mon Apr 04 2011 - 08:08:29 MDT

Yang,

[In the future, please post installation/binary questions to ncl-install and not ncl-talk.]

You didn't say what kind of system this is on, all of our binaries with the exception of the AIX binaries are compiled with gcc/gfortran, so the answer is no, we don't have any compiled with cc/CC.

You can download the source code and build it yourself. Please see:

http://www.ncl.ucar.edu/Download/build_from_src.shtml

--Mary