Re: Meteogram

From: Mary Haley <haley_at_nyahnyahspammersnyahnyah>
Date: Mon Apr 04 2011 - 08:06:14 MDT

Vanesa,

You might need to set res@gsnAddCyclic to False.

The error message is telling you that your coordinate arrays or the 2D arrays that describe the location of your data are not following the size constraints.

Also, I don't understand these messages because one is coming from an XY plot and the other is coming from contour and vector plots. You need to make sure you're not mixing and matching XY, contour, and vector resources when you call the various plotting routines.

You sent the information from "printVarSummary", but this is not enough. We would need to see the code that is causing these error messages, like where you are setting sfXArray/sfYArray, and where you are calling the various plotting routines.

--Mary