Re: WRF - Precipitation

From: Mary Haley <haley_at_nyahnyahspammersnyahnyah>
Date: Mon Mar 28 2011 - 12:29:16 MDT

Dear Carina,

The error message is telling you that you are trying to subscript rain_tot incorrectly in the leftmost dimension.

For example if rain_tot is dimensioned 5 x 100 x 100, and you try to access "rain_tot(5,:,:)",
then you will get this error because the index values start at 0, and hence you can only use
values 0-4 in that leftmost dimension.

To debug this problem, call "printVarSummary" on rain_tot, so you can see the dimension
sizes, and then look at line 470 to see what leftmost index value you're using.

--Mary