Re: WRAPIT question, several subroutines

From: Rick Brownrigg <brownrig_at_nyahnyahspammersnyahnyah>
Date: Fri Apr 15 2011 - 15:33:04 MDT

Hi Larry,

I'm not an expert on the use of WRAPIT, but I'll offer a couple of comments:

- The examples on the web site indicate that it is not necessary to place your subroutines in separate files.

- There's some discussion on the WRAPIT page about dealing with missing symbols. Without have your code to examine, I can't tell where the symbol "end_" is originating nor how to resolve it, but perhaps those troubleshooting hints will help you:

http://www.ncl.ucar.edu/Document/Tools/WRAPIT.shtml#TroubleShooting

Hope that helps...
Rick