WRAPIT question, several subroutines

From: Larry McDaniel <mcdaniel_at_nyahnyahspammersnyahnyah>
Date: Fri Apr 15 2011 - 11:33:46 MDT

Hi

I'm trying to used WRAPIT and my .so file compiles but then running the
ncl script I get

warning:An error occurred loading the external file ./narccapHW.so, file
not loaded
./narccapHW.so: undefined symbol: end_

I suspect this is a meaningless error but who knows?

I'm bring 8 subroutines in to my ncl I wrapped each subroutine in the
C NCLFORTSTART
.
.
.
C NCLEND
and when I complie with WRAPIT it compiles. But when I run the ncl
script it chokes.

The first subroutine calls the others and possibly one of the others
will call another. My question is do I have to make a separate .so file
for each subroutine?

thanks
Larry

--
Larry R. McDaniel mcdaniel@ucar.edu Phone: 303 497 8128
Institute for Mathematics Applied to Geosciences (IMAGe)