Re: tornado track

From: Mary Haley <haley_at_nyahnyahspammersnyahnyah>
Date: Wed Apr 13 2011 - 13:03:45 MDT

Avel,

The error is telling you that the subscript you're trying to use with time is out-of-range. Look at "ifs" and see what value it is, and then examine how big "time" is. Remember that subscripts start at "0" and not "1".

You may have another issue. wrf_user_list_times wants to return an array of times, so unless the file pointed to by "f" only has one time value on it, you will be effectively trying to store an array of time values in a single scalar value.

--Mary