Re: setting top value for vertical cross-sections

From: Adam Phillips <asphilli_at_nyahnyahspammersnyahnyah>
Date: Tue May 03 2011 - 14:26:07 MDT

Hi Kelly,
I think trYMinF/trYMaxF/trXMinF/trXMaxF are the resources you want:
http://www.ncl.ucar.edu/Document/Graphics/Resources/tr.shtml#trYMinF
http://www.ncl.ucar.edu/Document/Graphics/Resources/tr.shtml#trYMaxF
http://www.ncl.ucar.edu/Document/Graphics/Resources/tr.shtml#trXMinF
http://www.ncl.ucar.edu/Document/Graphics/Resources/tr.shtml#trXMaxF

If those resources don't fix your issue let us know...
Adam