Re: data file

From: Mary Haley <haley_at_nyahnyahspammersnyahnyah>
Date: Mon May 16 2011 - 14:03:58 MDT

Hi Debasish,

I'm afraid we never got access to the files, so I'm unable to provide them.

If you need divisions for India, your best bet might be to find a shapefile with this information. I downloaded some shapefile data for India from:

http://www.gadm.org/

and created a new example for plotting the Indian "administrative" areas:

http://www.ncl.ucar.edu/Applications/shapefiles.shtml#ex8

--Mary