Re: Question of natgrid

From: Debasish <debasish_at_nyahnyahspammersnyahnyah>
Date: Mon May 16 2011 - 12:56:31 MDT

1. "linint2_points" is required monotonically increasing arrays for latitude and longitude, so you need to rearrange your data if your lat and lon are not monotonically increasing array.

2. fi is the grided input data with dimension latitude and longitude i,e, fi (nyixnxi) where, nyi is the dimension of latitude and nxi of the dimension of longitude

Thanks

Debasish