country averaged value?(political map?)

From: Kyungna Kim <knakim_at_nyahnyahspammersnyahnyah>
Date: Thu May 26 2011 - 19:10:57 MDT

I cannot find anywhere how to extract country masked data.
I mean I need one country's annual mean precipitation.
It is easy to plot data on a specific country by using MapPlot
resources(i.e., mpMaskAreaSpecifiers).
However, if I would like to know a certain country's mean precipitaion
amount and if I don't have any information of the country's lat/lon for
masking, I can't extract the data over the specific country from original
data.
I've thought if I use the MapPlot reseource then it comes out, but it
wouldn't!

What should I do for this process?

Brighti.