dimension problem with rgrid2rcm

From: Paula Doubrawa Moreira <pmoreira_at_nyahnyahspammersnyahnyah>
Date: Thu May 26 2011 - 16:26:50 MDT

Hi -

I'm trying to use rgrid2rcm_Wrap to convert the ncep final analyses (FNL) to
a WRF grid. My command is :
"slp_regridded = rgrid2rcm_Wrap(slp&lat_3, slp&lon_3, slp, lat2d, lon2d) "

The problem is that even though I am giving a variable of 2 dimensions as
input to this function, it is giving me an error and saying that it has
actually 3 dimensions, which is not correct. Can anyone help?

The variable followed by the error message are:

Variable: slp
Type: float
Total Size: 260640 bytes
            65160 values
Number of Dimensions: 2
Dimensions and sizes: [lat_3 | 181] x [lon_3 | 360]
Coordinates:
            lat_3: [90..-90]
            lon_3: [ 0..359]
Number Of Attributes: 12
  center : US National Weather Service - NCEP (WMC)
  long_name : Pressure reduced to MSL
  units : Pa
  _FillValue : 1e+20
  level_indicator : 102
  grid_number : 3
  parameter_table_version : 2
  parameter_number : 2
  model : Spectral Statistical Interpolation (SSI) analysis from "Final"
run.
  forecast_time : 0
  forecast_time_units : hours
  initial_time : 10/08/2009 (12:00)

fatal:Number of dimensions in parameter (3) of (rgrid2rcm_Wrap) is (3), (2)
dimensions were expected
fatal:Execute: Error occurred at or near line 196 in file fnl-regridded.ncl

--
*Paula Doubrawa Moreira**
*Graduate Student - Research Assistant