SVD analysis and time series help

From: Maria Chirinos <mchirinos_at_nyahnyahspammersnyahnyah>
Date: Thu May 26 2011 - 14:51:12 MDT

Hello all, Im learning to program with NCL, and i need some help,
please. I performed svd analysis and got the modes (i've called this
Vec1 and Vec2 ) and the percent variance, but now i need the time
series of each mode... Can you help me with this? I now that i have
to multiply mi data by the mode and summing over time, but i did it
and i got error. I have used this example
http://www.ncl.ucar.edu/Support/talk_archives/all/1853.html but i
don't who is "xts".

Thanks in advance.!