Re: gamma undefined in ncl6.0.0

From: Mary Haley <haley_at_nyahnyahspammersnyahnyah>
Date: Thu Jun 23 2011 - 14:02:10 MDT

Hi again,

I found a "gamma" function that Dennis implemented for another user. Maybe it would work for you too.

I've attached the Fortran file, and a sample NCL script that uses it. You'll need to run WRAPIT on the Fortran file:

   WRAPIT gamma_interface.f

This should create a "gamma_interface.so" file, which is loaded by "gam.ncl".

   ncl gam.ncl

--Mary