Re: label bar min/max

From: Adam Phillips <asphilli_at_nyahnyahspammersnyahnyah>
Date: Mon Jul 11 2011 - 14:20:51 MDT

Hi Paula,
Yes, you can overwrite the label bar labels by setting
cnExplicitLabelBarLabelsOn = True and then setting
lbLabelStrings appropriately...

http://www.ncl.ucar.edu/Document/Graphics/Resources/cn.shtml#cnExplicitLabelBarLabelsOn

http://www.ncl.ucar.edu/Document/Graphics/Resources/lb.shtml#lbLabelStrings

Let the group know if that doesn't work..
Adam