Re: "ARSCAM/ARPRAM ALGORITHM FAILURE" in v6.0.0

From: Kelly Mahoney <Kelly.Mahoney_at_nyahnyahspammersnyahnyah>
Date: Wed Jul 13 2011 - 13:28:28 MDT

Hi Dennis,
OK, the files should be there now:

script: WRF_Surface_Graupel_Loop_With_Terrain_THOMP_Fut.ncl (it's as
clean as it gets...not saying much, I know)
file: wrfout_d02_2040-07-17_00:00:00

system type:
Linux fe2 2.6.18-194.11.4.el5-perfctr #1 SMP Wed Oct 27 18:35:31 GMT
2010 x86_64 x86_64 x86_64 GNU/Linux

Let me know if the files didn't transfer correctly (couldn't ls in the
dir, I guess for security)

Thanks!
Kelly