Re: "ARSCAM/ARPRAM ALGORITHM FAILURE" in v6.0.0

From: Dennis Shea <shea_at_nyahnyahspammersnyahnyah>
Date: Wed Jul 13 2011 - 12:56:40 MDT

Hi Kelly

You should upload a clean script and a data file(s) that
can be used for testing.

ftp ftp.cgd.ucar.edu
anonymous
Use your email address for the password
cd incoming
put ...
put ...
    :
quit

Send email to ncl-talk with the following information:

     The names of the files after you have successfully completed the
transfer.
     We cannot look at the ftp/incoming directory for security reasons.
     The type of system you are on (uname -a).

THX