Draw trajectory line of ground surface air parcel when CAPE is equal or less than 0.

From: rzhang <rzhang_at_nyahnyahspammersnyahnyah>
Date: Wed Aug 10 2011 - 17:23:15 MDT

Dear Prof. Dennis Shea

Wish you have a nice day!

I'm a beginner of NCL program. When I plot the skewT-logP diagram using
your code I found a problem that I can't solve on my own. I know that
the program will draw the CAPE air parcel when CAPE is greater than 0.
However, I would like to draw the ground surface air parcel even if the
CAPE is less than 0. I tried several times but I didn't succeed. So I
would like to ask you to give me some suggestions. I really appreciate
your help.

Best Wishes!

Rong