Re: NCEP Stage IV data: problem with summation

From: Mary Haley <haley_at_nyahnyahspammersnyahnyah>
Date: Tue Aug 09 2011 - 10:54:51 MDT

Hi,

I don't really have enough information to go on here. I've certainly never heard of NCL "resetting" a summation in mid-loop, so I'm guessing that there's something
else going on.

Can you provide your full script and data so I can run it here?

Please see:

http://www.ncl.ucar.edu/report_bug.shtml

--Mary