Re: wrf_user_latlon_to_ij usage

From: Paula Doubrawa Moreira <pmoreira_at_nyahnyahspammersnyahnyah>
Date: Fri Sep 02 2011 - 13:43:14 MDT

Chris-

I think it's a bad idea to replace anything that is on your $NCARG_ROOT
directory.

Download it, and save it as a different name wherever you want. For example,
call it "WRFUserARW_v6.ncl".

Then, when loading the functions in your script, do not load the one located
in $NCARG_ROOT/blablabla... but only the new one, with the full path.