Re: ncl

From: Mary Haley <haley_at_nyahnyahspammersnyahnyah>
Date: Thu Sep 01 2011 - 14:23:03 MDT

It looks to me like the "NOx" label already has a lower case "x". You didn't include your script, so my best guess is that this is an Y axis label, and you should be able to change this by setting the "tiYAxisString" resource. You have multiple Y axes, so you need to be sure to set this for the correct Y axis.

As for the "7-31" label, again, you didn't include your script, so I'm not sure how these labels were generated.
You likely have a resource called "tmXBLabels" in your script, and this is the resource that defines these labels. You should be able to easily change the "-" to a ":" for that resource.

--Mary