Re: plotting vertical profiles from WRF output

From: WRF Help <wrfhelp_at_nyahnyahspammersnyahnyah>
Date: Thu Sep 01 2011 - 07:43:04 MDT

Dorita,

Here is an example of plotting simply 2D plots. This one specifically
is time on the x-axis, but it will be the same for a single vertical
profile. As a matter of fact, the last plots show a 2D profile in
time.
     http://www.mmm.ucar.edu/wrf/OnLineTutorial/Graphics/NCL/Examples/SPECIAL/meteograms.htm
Hope this helps
wrfhelp