plot station data and adding polygon from shape file

From: Mark Chan <cym263_at_nyahnyahspammersnyahnyah>
Date: Wed Sep 21 2011 - 11:59:31 MDT

Dear NCL users, The attached files are  NCL script and its plot (I didn't attach data file since it is too big). My questions are as: question 1: How to plot the station data by extrapolation so the plot could cover the whole target region? question 2: The boundary is another shape file, how to change the "boundary line" ( lnres@gsLineThicknessF = 2.0), make it different from the line inside target region.  question 3: I also want to display the mark points, how to bring the mark to the front. Thanks very much! Mark