curly vector arrow density

From: Joe Metzger <joe.metzger_at_nyahnyahspammersnyahnyah>
Date: Thu Sep 29 2011 - 10:36:16 MDT

(I searched for an answer to this but could not find it, sorry if this
is a repeated question.)

I made two vector plots (attached), one with vcGlyphStyle set to default
(LineArrow) and a second with it set to CurlyVector. In both cases I
want to plot every single vector, i.e. not skipping any. The only
difference in my two scripts is the definition of vcGlyphStyle, yet when
I plot using curly vectors, the arrow density is significantly less than
when using straight arrows. Does using curly vectors thin the array by
default? Is there a way to turn this off?

Joe Metzger

--
Mr. E. Joseph Metzger
Naval Research Lab