Re: continental borders with T31

From: Mary Haley <haley_at_nyahnyahspammersnyahnyah>
Date: Tue Oct 18 2011 - 09:41:12 MDT

Hi Anne,

I assume you must be using the default map database, which is our "low resolutioin" database?

You can try setting this resource:
  res@mpDataBaseVersion = "MediumRes"
To see some examples, look at example "coast_1.ncl" at:

http://www.ncl.ucar.edu/Applications/coast.shtml#ex1

The above shows comparisons between three resolutions. You don't want to use the
high resolution for global data! It's too slow and will likely produce errors.

--Mary