Re: question about NCL and OPeNDAP

From: Mary Haley <haley_at_nyahnyahspammersnyahnyah>
Date: Fri Oct 28 2011 - 10:50:48 MDT

Cathy,

I think the only think you can do is use isfilepresent to see if the file exists before you try to read it.

You also have an older version of NCL. I'm not sure upgrading would help, but it would certainly get you a newer
version of the opendap capabilities that are built into NCL. This *might* improve the problem you're having.

--Mary